MIning Cables-Type 307s Trailing Cable
Type 307S Trailing Cable BS6708 Description: Flexible tinned annealed copper (TAC) conductors, MEPR insulated, 3 copper/nylon screened power cores plus 1 unscreened pilot unit, laid up around a flexible TAC bare earth conductor, sheathed overall with a heavy duty flame retardant elastomeric compound. The pilot unit has 3 MEPR insulated cores laid up and sheathed to the same diameter as the screened phase cores.
Cable Voltage 1900 / 3300 Volt.
mining Cable Specification
- Phase conductor – (3 off) TAC flex conductors
- Phase insulation – Extruded MEPR black
- Phase identification – Proofed tape – red, yellow, brown
- Phase core screen – Composite copper/nylon braid
- Earth conductor – (1 off) TAC flex conductor
- Pilot conductor – (3 off) TAC flex conductors
- Pilot insulation – Extruded MEPR black
- Pilot identification – Proofed tape – black, white, blue
- Pilot unit lay up/sheath – 3 cores laid up and sheathed with extruded PCP black
- Identification – Proofed tape – blue
- Lay up – 3 power cores + 1 pilot unit laid up around the uninsulated earth conductor
- Overall sheath – Extruded heavy duty PCP black with red stripe