- Drainage cell offers numerous benefits over gravel for sub-surface drainage and waterproofing membrane protection, and can also be used to make tanks for underground storm water infiltration or storage.
- Lightweight modules for easy handling and installation
- Approximately 2% of gravel aggregate weight for the same discharge capacity
- More predictable drainage capacity than gravel
- Narrow profile for a greater soil depth in planter beds compared to gravel, allowing the use of a wider variety of landscape plants
- Relief of hydrostatic pressure on retaining walls