CODE OF CONDUCT
We conduct our business in alignment with the following:
- Engage a workforce that is free from any form of enslavement or other means of coercion, including any type of forced, bonded or involuntary labour or any other form of modern slavery. Not engage in, or support the use of, any type of child labour and comply with minimum employment age limits defined by legislation or international conventions including International Labor Organisation (ILO) Convention 138. We extend this requirement to third-parties and the workers they engage as part of the supply chains that provide components, raw materials, labour or services to your business.
- Comply with relevant laws regarding providing fair remuneration and humane working conditions, including:
-Laws regulating local wages, overtime compensation, and legally mandated benefits
-Ensuring that workers are not required to work excessive working hours per week.
- Respect the right of workers to freedom of association and collective bargaining, including the right to form and join other work associations of their own choosing without harassment, interference or retaliation.
- Treat people with respect, without discrimination or harassment and comply with all laws in the collection, use and protection of personal information.
- Consider the community impacts of our business. Listen to and communicate regularly with all communities, respecting their backgrounds and beliefs, and strive to achieve mutually beneficial outcomes.
- Seek out opportunities to support, foster and build capacity in our host communities as part of how we do business with our regional operations.
- Consider environmental risks in supply chains that are associated with how business is conducted. Keep informed of risks and management and plans for dealing with any potential incident.
- Maintain and review environmental obligations and educate and train the workforce to build a culture of awareness and enable them to work sustainably.
- Maintain records and notify reportable incidents.
- Strive to identify opportunities to reduce environmental footprint by effectively managing energy and water whilst reducing waste, reusing and recycling materials used in our business and the products and services supplied.
Governance and Compliance
- Comply with all laws and regulations associated with the sourcing, manufacturing, storage, transport and supply of products and services to all operations, including chain of responsibility.
- Educate and train the workforce to display and maintain a high degree of ethics including conflicts of interest disclosure.
- Identify and refrain from business practices that may involve bribery, corruption or facilitation payments, or that could result in reputational damage to clients.
- Provide a mechanism for workforce to readily report incidents, including misconduct or violations and processes to address reported incidents without fear of retribution.
- Communicate openly with all clients, providing information that is timely, accurate and fit for purpose.
- Maintain accurate records and statistics to support invoicing, contract management, regulatory reporting requirements and any legislative obligations.
- Communicate to third parties used throughout our supply chains and in the provision of services of this Code of Conduct and their requirements to adhere to this as part of our commitments to clients.
- Commit to working with our clients to undertake reviews of our business’ products and operations, including supply chain as may be requested from time to time.
- Maintain a strong degree of confidentiality and protect third party property rights and intellectual know-how throughout all business dealings.
- Be prepared and have adequate emergency response and crisis management plans and mitigation measures in place to manage disruption to normal business operations.